At First Adventures, we want you to get to know you for you and support you in whatever endeavors you may have. We are here to help you grow, find your passions, learn a lot about early childhood education (which will be handy one day, if not now), and other benefits such as:
- Flexible schedule - we understand school and child schedules and will try to work around them
- Mentorship in business, daycare operations, and teaching if wanted
- Weekly ESL classes for employees
- Paid training and accreditation for employees showing potential
- Opportunities for different opportunities including: clerical, event planning, conference planning, food program management, trainer, and more.